After recent events, it seems that community rules need to be re-stated.
1) Be polite
. If you disagree with someone, please explain why
rather than resorting to personal attacks.
2) If you didn't post it, don't delete it.
3) No sock puppets that haven't been approved by farseer_lolotea
...and you'd better come up with a very good reason
4) Don't be afraid to actually contact farseer_lolotea
if you've got an issue. Your moderator would at least like to believe
that she has actual leadership skills, and is highly unlikely to bite your head off.
5) If you wouldn't say it in front of your eighty-year-old church-going grandmother, put it behind a cut.
6) If you don't know how to create
a cut, please read this
before you post. It'll save you a world of shame.
7) If you come in here with the express purpose of stirring up drama, the consequences are on you
8) There is no eighth rule. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
That should about cover it.